Website maintenance is an important service. Websites need to be updated in content maintenance, graphics and search engine listing. Website maintenance is to keep your site effective, or to change and meet your Internet page goals.
Many of these website owners lack the resources and expertise to correctly maintain their websites and are often reluctant to contact development firms such as website designs, due to the envisaged costs and protracted contracts.
Unprofessional site updating often damages the site, no matter how unintentionally it might be. Links can be broken or lost, files exposed for easy exploit by hackers and spammers; un-optimized graphics slows the page download.
Our Web Maintenance and Management service protect your site and investment in your web presence by constant site-optimization. In addition, we continually meet the needs of your web site, both immediate and long term both technically and content wise. As a website owner, you want your website to stay fresh with web design and content changing occasionally. The type of site you have, the product/service you are selling and/or the information you are providing, will determine how often changes need to be made to your website.
Some of the elements in our website maintenance services include the following:
- Modification and addition of website text
- Website content manipulation
- Image manipulation and addition
- Newsletter and e-mail list maintenance
- Shopping cart product updates
- Update announcements, articles, etc.
- Replace images (i.e. pictures and graphics)
- Adding/removing pages
- PDF creation and uploading
- Announcing new corporate information and staffing changes
- Posting job opportunities
- Adding new product announcements
- Updating company news and contact information